How to plan your magical escape to the Contresort? For every spell, it seems necessary to respect a few rules and follow some steps :)
All the reservations shall be made through the booking application below (link). We don’t take reservations through phone.
Some important pieces of information:
- Our place being very cosy but small, we can’t welcome tables of more than 4 people. We are grateful for you to not book several tables at once in order to overcome this rule : we will not be able to sit you next to each other. Thank you for your understanding.
- It is established that a lunch will last 2 hours and a tea-time with last 1 hour and a half, starting from the hour you made your reservation. Of course, if this is a calm time, you will absolutely be allowed to stay for more extra-time :) But in case of crowded days (especially on the week-end), we might ask you to free the table in order for other people to arrive. Thank you for your understanding.
- Reservations are not compulsory but we strongly advise you to make one. Without reservation, we may not be able to provide a table when you arrive. Thank you for your understanding.
- Last but not least : if you arrive without a reservation, please note that we only sit tables that are "complete" (with all the guests arrived).
- About Friday nights : we only take bookings for dinner, and not for tarot-readings. These tarot-reading reservations shall be made directly to the tarot-readers.
Our house elves are doing their best to provide you a smooth, agreeable and delicious experience :) Thank you for your understanding!